736,700 individuals visited a Daily Bread agency last year alone. 1000’s of nutritious meals a week are delivered to hostels, shelters, and community food centres through the Daily Food Services program.
During the holiday season Aim2Walk is collecting money as a team to help support the Daily Food Services program as well as collecting donations of non perishable foods.
The most needed food items include
- Peanut butter
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Dried pasta and tomato sauce
- Canned or dried lentils and beans
- Powdered, canned or Tetra Pak cartons of milk
- Baby formula and baby food
- Canned fish and meat
- Cans of Soup or hearty stew
- Macaroni and cheese
If you wish to give a food item we will be happily collecting at the clinic (look for the christmas wrapped boxes).
To support through the Aim2Walk Team and giving a donation please follow these steps.
- Go to www.DailyBread.ca
- Click “Donate Now”
- Click “Support a Team”
- Click “Sponsor a Team or Participant”
- Search for a Team, Team name is Aim2Walk (go to the advanced search so you can put it to “Holiday Drive”
- From here you will see the team captan is myself Michelle Wolfe, either click on my name or on Aim2Walk and it will direct you how to pay. This is a bit confusing so please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems.
- We will have forms at the clinic as well if you’d prefer to make a donation through us.
Daily Bread Food Bank is a non-profit charitable organization to end hunger. They need your help to make this happen so please donate generously and help make a difference.
Thank you for your generous donations! Happy Holidays!